Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Beginnings



Since before my little one was born, I spent many hours searching for the perfect things for her. Figuring out what car seat she'd ride in, choosing cute clothes, perfect wood toys, etc.

With all of the ups and downs and distress in my life for the past few years, Chlöe has brought me endless joy. And sometimes even just looking for the perfect 1st birthday gift or the sweetest holiday dress, would lift my spirits. I know that it's sort of shameful to admit to finding happiness in shopping, but I have to say, it is true. I get a lot of enjoyment from seeing her playing with her things and seeing what toys or objects she's drawn to. Even a simple ball.

Anyway, I also wanted to be better about blogging and taking pictures, and wanted to have a better photo diary. I realized I wasn't very good at keeping her other blog up to date and thought maybe a once a day or once every few days with just a picture or two and a couple sentences would be nicer to follow and easier to maintain.

Maybe I can also use this as an opportunity to really work on my photography skills.

The pictures above are from this morning, before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment